A R C PLUMBING

IF I CAN'T BE ON TIME I WILL DO MY BEST TO BE EARLY!

Comment Form is loading comments...

CUSTOMER COMMENTS

A R C PLUMBING

TELL EVERY ONE WHAT YOU THINK OF A R C PLUMBING

Lindsey said:   July 7th, 2014 4:38 pm
Alan has excellent customer service, does a great job, gets the job done in a timely manner and treats customers fairly and honestly. My water heater was not to code and had to be worked on. He volunteered to return when the state came out to permit the water heater. He hung out for two hours (inspector was late) fixed what was needed and didn't charge me a cent! I would recommend him for any plumbing or water heater needs you may have! He is excellent and reliable!

Cheri B said:   February 25th, 2014 5:56 pm
WOW, if you EVER need any plumbing work, Alan is definitely the guy to call! I called him last night, asking him to go check on a HWH that may failed.. QUICK service, FAIR prices and, the most important, to me... FANTASTIC customer service, he has that way about him that makes an emergency seem less overwhelming! Alan will be the only one I ever call or recommend, FOR SURE! THANKS ALAN!!!

Randall Affonso Jr said:   June 16th, 2013 11:55 pm
ARC Plumbing was able to accommodate us on such short notice which was such a relief as our water heater needed to be replaced ASAP. Alan checked in the evening before our appointment to confirm the time and arrived promptly the next morning. He was friendly, very professional, quick, and fairly priced. After the work was complete, he went over the new water heater installation and not only give us a few tips to maintain the water heater, but I also noticed the area was left very clean. We were so impressed with our experience with ARC Plumbing that we invited them into our home again for toilet replacements in all our bathrooms (upstairs and downstairs). Again, we had a great experience and now trust them enough to recommend them to all our friends and family. We were pleased to hear from my parents that Alan did a fantastic job on the full bathroom remodel. I strongly recommend contacting ARC Plumbing for any plumbing needs.

Nancy Flack said:   June 3rd, 2013 5:49 pm
After the first time Alan came out to resuce us from a problem, I made a mental note to always call him in the future. I haven't regreted that decision. Nice work.

Greg said:   February 12th, 2013 10:06 pm
great plumber. have used his services for 8 years.

Kathleen said:   February 7th, 2013 11:25 am
I have used Alan's services on three properties over the past several years. It is a pleasure to work with someone who takes the time to explain what they believe the problem is and he provides practical and cost-effective solutions. His prices are reasonable and I would recommend him to anyone who has a plumbing need. He has dealt with water heaters, installs, leaks and clean outs. Plus, he has a good sense of humor. A great characteristic when you are not very happy that you have a leak or problem and need a plumber.

Susan Bostwick said:   January 29th, 2013 2:22 pm
Hello Alan: I greatly appreciate your work on my septic system. You solved a problem simply, easily, with fair cost that has been bugging me for years. Also, if I didn't tell you, I was delighted with the installation of my new Water Heater. I want others to know that I have used you over and over because of your quality of workmanship; the work you perform is very professional. I never have problems after you fix something.

Bill Laurie said:   January 28th, 2013 11:39 am
Thanks for all your good work. I will continue to recommend you to my friends when they need quality plumbing done. And your prices are fair.

Don Price said:   January 25th, 2013 7:49 pm
A few weeks ago, our hot water heater just up and quit. After calling around for prices and rates, and taking the advice from a neighbor here in Oakmont, called Alan. It became readily apparent he was more than competitive as well as service oriented . The next day we had a new hot water heater. He really knows what he is doing and we whole heartedly recommend his work! Don and Fran Price

Ken Magoon said:   January 25th, 2013 7:45 pm
Alan Cason of A.R.C. Plumbing has done a couple of jobs for me. He is knowledgable, professional and efficient. I plan to have him do more work and strongly recommend his services. Ken Magoon

Ken Magoon said:   January 24th, 2013 5:36 pm
I was completely satisfied with Alan's work. He was professional, effecient and at a fair price. I enthusiastically recommend him. Ken Magoon